Epson America

Epson Difference Maker Elliot Williams a Master of Problem Solving

Director and writer Woody Allen is credited with the phrase “80 percent of life is showing up.” Perhaps it is what we do, after we arrive, that closes the gap on the remaining 20 percent. Elliot Williams loves that phrase, likely because the product manager at Epson America works
Read More

Epson Files Lawsuit in California to Stop Ink Cartridge Counterfeiting

Epson America Inc. announced that it filed a complaint for trademark infringement and a request for a temporary restraining order and seizure against 26 Amazon marketplace sellers. Filed by Epson America, Inc. and Seiko Epson Corp. in the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, the
Read More

Product Update: Epson Packs More Punch in Smaller Space with WorkForce Pro Refresh

Epson America chose Valentine’s Day to begin shipping its newly-christened WorkForce Pro WF-C5000 series, which replaces the WF-5000 series of color workgroup printers. It was an appropriate release strategy; given how fond users were of the previous iteration of the lin
Read More

More Ink in the Office: Epson Introduces High-Speed, Business-Class Color Inkjet MFPs

Epson America has been a leading proponent of inkjet printers in business, and its Workforce line has gained a foothold in small businesses and home offices. On Monday, the company introduced two new color multifunction printer (MFP) models to the Workforce line, both aimed
Read More

Epson Files Patent Infringement Lawsuits Against Internet Marketplace Merchants

Long Beach, CA (December 15, 2016) – Epson today announced that Epson America Inc., Epson Portland Inc. and Seiko Epson Corp. filed three patent infringement complaints on Dec. 14, 2016 in the U.S. District Court in Portland, Ore. against HT Tech, Inc. and HT Imaging Inc.;
Read More

Epson Files Lawsuit in Nevada to Stop Ink Cartridge Counterfeiting

Thousands of Counterfeit Ink Cartridges Seized in Raid Supported by U.S. Marshalls LONG BEACH, Calif. – Sept. 23, 2016 – Epson America, Inc. today announced that it filed a complaint for trademark infringement and a Request for a Temporary Restraining Order and Seizure against
Read More

The Document Imaging Industry Shares Its Plans for 2016

Throughout the month of January we’re presenting updates from the players in the document imaging industry who responded to our request to share their plans for 2016. It’s the perfect complement to last month’s highlights of the year and serves to set the stage for the 2016. The
Read More

Considering the Advantages of Distributed Printing

Remember when the workgroup ruled and centralized printing was in vogue? That wasn’t so long ago. In fact it’s still happening now. Or how about that bygone era when personal printers dotted every corner and corner office of Corporate America? No doubt there’s still segments of
Read More

News Bytes

Epson Adds Wireless Scanning to Professional Sheetfed Document Scanner Portfolio Jan. 7, 2014 – Epson America has expanded its lineup of professional-grade scanners with the WorkForce DS-560, its first wireless sheetfed scanner.  The WorkForce DS-560 enables businesses to
Read More