DEX Imaging, Inc.
- Year Founded: 2002
- President/Owner: Dan Doyle Jr.
- Number of Employees: 1,000+
- Primary Vendors: Konica Minolta, KYOCERA, Canon, HP
- Primary Solutions Offerings: PrintCounts (DEX Proprietary managed print solution powered by Patrol), DEXDOX (DEX proprietary document management solution)
- Primary Leasing Partners: Numerous
- Approximate Yearly Revenue: $252 million
- Fastest Growing Business Segments: MPS
- Biggest Accomplishment of the Past Year: DEX continued to grow organically and through acquisitions.
Why We Consider DEX Imaging Elite:
- Generous spirit. DEX donates one-third of its profits to local charities in the markets where it does business. Another third goes toward profit sharing for employees, which results in long-term loyalty and encourages service excellence. DEX is also a leading corporate sponsor of numerous local and professional sports franchise, with an eye toward giving back to the community.
- Employee longevity. DEX boasts a high employee retention rate, which helps augment the long-term legacy of customers’ service history.
- Industry and business recognition. DEX has captured service awards from each of its manufacturing partners. In addition, CEO Dan Doyle won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the Tech Industries category and was appointed to The Board of Governors for the state of Florida.
- Top-notch facilities. DEX has built its own regional warehouses in every major market where it does business.
- Service excellence. DEX’s internal IT department develops proprietary software and appliances that it feels makes the dealer unique. Other points of differentiation include custom in-house sales and service training, along with customized billing.